Perfect for large Roasting and Toasting parties!
- One 2 Liter bottle of ginger ale or lemon lime soda (just depends on your preference)
- 2 750 ml bottle of Moscato win
- 1 750 ml bottle of Prosecco wine
- 1 cup of white rum
- 1 cup of sugar or more to taste
- 2 green apples sliced
- 1 cup of strawberries sliced
- 1 cup of cherries
- Or any fruit you would like to add it is really your preference
Step 1: Add all the ingredients (EXCEPT FOR THE 2 LITER SODA AND FRUIT!) together and stir you want to mix up the sugar so that it dissolves!
Step 2: Add all of the chopped or sliced fruit you want to use.
Step 3: Put this entire mixture in the fridge to chill as you want the liquors to soak into your fruit for maybe 1 to 3 hours.
Step 4: The last and most important step take out of fridge add 2 liter SODA of your choice and serve. Make sure you have a spoon available for dipping out the fruit into your serving glass.
Don't Forget tooooo....