Just the recipe!
White Wine Sangria
- One 2 Liter bottle of ginger ale or lemon lime soda (just depends on your preference)
- 2 750 ml bottle of Moscato win
- 1 750 ml bottle of Prosecco wine
- 1 cup of white rum
- 1 cup of sugar or more to taste
- 2 green apples sliced
- 1 cup of strawberries sliced
- 1 cup of cherries
- Or any fruit you would like to add it is really your preference
1. Add all the ingredients (EXCEPT FOR THE 2 LITER SODA AND FRUIT!) together and stir you want to mix up the sugar so that it dissolves!
2. Add all of the chopped or sliced fruit you want to use.
3 Put this entire mixture in the fridge to chill as you want the liquors to soak into your fruit for maybe 1 to 3 hours.
4. The last and most important step take out of fridge add 2 liter SODA of your choice and serve. Make sure you have a spoon available for dipping out the fruit into your serving glass.