2 pkg. yeast
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1 1/2 cups scalded milk
1/2 cup sugar
5 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup of shortening
1) Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
2) Add sugar, salt and shortening to scalded milk. let cool to lukewarm.
3) Add about 2 cups of the flour to the milk mixture.
4) Beat eggs and then add yeast and beaten eggs.
5) Add rest of flour and beat.
6) Knead on board and put in greased bowl and let rise until doubled in bulk.
7) Then knead again and cut into rolls and put in greased pans.
8) Let rise again or put in refrigerator until ready to rise and cook